Overcoming “Same-ness” in the Workplace
Super strategies for creating a powerful, positive image
When your business has hit a rock and your people are suffering from “same-ness” – same market, same strategy and same result – you need to radically shift their behaviours to improve results. Oscar`s presentation is based on practical experience gained from over 5 countries, radically assisting business leaders and individuals shift their people`s performance. You will be coached to develop an ownership mentality, to take you organisation forward within constant changing environment, to improve self confidence, think strategically and take a leadership role in the development and implementation of strategy.
Delegates will learn the essential ingredients of overcoming “same-ness” and projecting a strong professional presence.
- Why your personal appearance plays an important role in whether you’re taken seriously at what you do
- How to keep from sabotaging your own success
- Are you guilty of these credibility busters? Learn which mannerisms, gestures and speech habits you should avoid at all costs
- How to handle stressed-out people and difficult situations calmly and confidently
- How to project an image of self-confidence and assertiveness without seeming “pushy”
About Oscar Emetuei
Oscar is an author, transformational coach and speaker, who empowers his audience with new knowledge, research findings and tools that they can immediately apply in their businesses or careers to achieve “step-change” results.
About Coach Oscar Events and Training
Coach Oscar Events and Training is a Career Services & Human Resource Management firm located in Cape Town, South Africa is focused on meeting the ever-expanding continuing education needs of adult professionals in all industries and professions. Our sole mission is to provide the results-producing training you need, when and where you need it, and at a price that is cost-effective for you and your organization.
Career Expert | Master Business Coach
Author: 7 Steps To Success Blueprint
Author: Thriving In The Market Place
Author: Who Am I?