The talk addresses key issues currently facing CX professionals, including:
- In a world where data is ubiquitous, what should we be measuring for impact, both from the customer and shareholder view?
- Should we be looking into more accurate or precise data or is it rather about granularity for impact?
- We talk about empathy and emotion, but are we losing the human touch in a world where robots and machines dominate the conversation?
- Do we have the right leadership skills to drive successful CX initiatives and what should authentic CX leadership look like?
- The new Maslow and what it means for your CX strategy
- The passivity – engagement continuum and how it links to customer and employee experience
- Who should be responsible and accountable for leading CX strategy development and implementation?